I chose the countries I wanted to visit quite a while ago and I checked how I could organise my trip depending on the seasons kind of.
Based on that, my itinerary will be a priori the following one :
- New Zealand – 25/09 til 08/10/2018
- Nepal – 09/10 until around 29/10
- India – between 29/10 and 28/11/2018
- Myanmar (Arrival in Yangon) – 28/11 til middle of December – Myanmar to Cambodia onland.
- Cambodia – around 15-17/12/2018 til 02/01/2019
- Kenya – 03/01 til 30/01/2019
- South America – Arrival in Brazil at Rio de Janeiro on 30/01/2019
- Departure from Lima Pérou on 22/05/2019 – Countries planned to be visited while in South America : Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Bolivia and Peru but may change with dates and/or countries
- Mexico – 22/05 til 11/06/2019 (may change)
- Los Angeles, National Park Grand Canyon – 11/06 til 29/06/2019 (may change)
- New York – 29/06 til 5/07/2019 (may change)
- Montréal Canada – 05/07 til 25/07/2019 (may change)
- Vancouver Canada – 25/07 til 14/08/2019 (may change)
- Auckland – 14/08 (may change)
- Then Japan for around 2 weeks if I still have enough money haha but dates are not booked yet, so to be confirmed.
Then after Japan, going back to Bali.
Here you will find my map itinerary below on this amazing website which helped me a lot to prepare my Planet Tour :
This itinerary was created on Le planificateur de voyages website.